Saturday, December 21, 2013

New Family Tree


Dear Reader,

It's not a perfect science, so we'll call it art. I have been using an Excell spreadsheet for the past few years to be able to quickly view all my ancestors at once. This only helps me to be able to see how people are related to each other. I haven't included any dates or places, but it has helped me a lot as I add new people to my tree. The other day I thought I should share this with everyone else as it may be helpful to others and others may be able to fill in some gaps that I don't have. Like I said, it's not a perfect science, but it's the best I can do right now. Click on the "Family Tree" tab at the top of the page and follow the instructions. Please e-mail me if there are any errors or if my instructions are just too confusing. 

Thank you and Enjoy!

McKay Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment